Wednesday 24 February 2010

My first post :-)

Hi everybody

Well this is very exciting my first post. I have been looking into courses this morning to help me learn a little more about Photoshop so that once I have my images I can bring the pictures to life. I have also been practicing on Rose this morning it's very lucky she loves the camera so much!!

I am going to be trying my hardest to get everything sorted out the rest of this year so that by next year I can think about starting up my own business. It's very scary but very exciting, it would be wonderful to be doing a job that I love so much and just a huge achievement to do this alone and just for me.

Here are two pictures I took of Rose on Saturday which really got me thinking about starting up my own business what do you think?


K xx






















1 comment: